Start A New Chapter
Thank you for your interest in possibly starting a Safe Family Chapter. There are a number of resources available to assist. The resources include:
- Step by step process to starting a chapter and developing your implementation plan
- Weekly live coaching and support
- Monthly implementer webinar
- Safe Chapter Movement/Implementation Manual
- Role specific manuals: host family, family friend, family coach,
- Centralized client database
- On-line mandatory training for each volunteer role.
- Guidelines to funding your chapter
- Fidelity measures and ensuring quality
- Available research on Safe Families
If you are interested in receiving more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.